Friday 22 May 2015

Hi BM Players, sorry for this very late update because I'm pretty busy lately in the real life.
Now I want to guide you about this new mystery forest event


ENTRANCE
Ticket will refilled each 2 minutes and 20 seconds
You need 10 flower (ticket) to enter this dungeon.

RULES
There are no rules for this event.
You only need to capture a monster and trade them with eggs.

NPC
There are 2 NPCs on this map
1. Egg trader
Talk to this npc to trade your monsters with an egg.

EGG LIST:






2. Egg Hatcher
Then talk to npc when you have an egg to hatch.

UPDATE LOG:
(22-05-2015)
- All monsters on this map can flee away, so be careful guys. Especially for the rare one.
- Blue Quacko/ Marubi [Water Area]
(23-05-2015)
- You can see what inside the egg by clicking on that egg

NOTES: IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS EVENT I'LL ANSWER IT AS FAR AS I KNOW BECAUSE I JUST KNOW ABOUT THIS EVENT AND I WILL UPDATED THIS GUIDE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE HOW TO CATCH ALL THE REQUIREMENT MONSTERS.

17 comments :

  1. hey admin,do you know when the dragon egg hatched,what the monster it will be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragon Egg: Megasaur, Aquatini, Vedragon, Lavagon, Thunderstorm, Darkerith, Psycorath, and Glacigon

      Delete
  2. How do you get to the water area? Please answer quickly cause I have 3 days left in event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It keeps running me in circles how do you get to the water please help asap!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Ik alsof have a questionnaire about thuis event. Because I have capsules soms monsters and want to trade thema hut in the Windows were hou van "add"the monsters in says that thee are"not tradeble" zo I don't understand Hoe thuis works... Could hou gave sommige details advise in how to trade the monster for the egss? Of hoe to concert untradeble to tradeble? Thank hou zo kuch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youre definitly a dutch guy with lack of english xd , ik zag aan je type dat je nederlands was met je nederlandse woorde tussen door haha xd

      Delete
  5. u get to the water if u have a water bulu in ur party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I got the requirements to get an egg but the lady said I don't have enough monster purches what does that mean that would be in the mystery forest

    ReplyDelete
  7. I catch the riquired type of monster to hatch an egg but the counter still saying that i have 0/5. What is happening?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new event is about trading possion
    and I am not able to go to water area

    ReplyDelete
  9. You press the monsters picture.for example go to trade menu i went to trade for fifty potions then you press on the monsters picture and then a check list will pop up then you check and trade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cho mình hỏi máy còn có dạng tiến hóa cấp 4 mà nó yêu cầu thêm món đồ , thì mấy món đó kiếm đâu ra ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I catch the riquired monsters to hatch an egg but the NPC still saying that i have 0/5. Do you know why?

    ReplyDelete
  12. não consigo chegar na parte da água kk, tem algum tutorial ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. When does this event occur after the mystery forest "monsters for potions event occurs".I need to know this as I want to catch stary.

    ReplyDelete