Wednesday 29 April 2015

This weekly events is Tower of Apprentice


Ticket will refilled each 4 hours and only 2 ticket at max
or else you can buy it for 300 Bulu Points for 1 ticket


RULES:
You have to bring a match elements requirements to battle the NPC

EGG NPC:
With this NPC around, I think there will be an egg monster as reward


FLOOR 1:

Monster: Firechick lv.100 x2
Reward: Lollipop 1x

FLOOR 2:

 Monster: 
Redfishy lv.100
Toadmaster lv.100
Scorchish lv.100
Reward: Lollipop 1x

FLOOR 3:

Monster: 
Volcrab lv.100
Aegisbull lv.100
Volcamitt lv.100 x2
Reward: Lollipop 2x

FLOOR 4:

Monster: 
Firechilla lv.70
Dancing Lion lv.111
Flarinniba lv.81
Fire Lion lv.111
Ganesh lv.121
Reward: Lollipop 4x

FLOOR 5:

Monster: 
Bilava lv.101
Fire Lynx lv.105
Pyrohound lv.116
Lustard lv.116
Rushcorn lv.111
Blazlong lv.121
Reward: Ice Cream 2x

PLEASE NOTE: 
"YOU CAN'T USE A POTION WHEN ENGAGE A BATTLE WITH NPC IN THIS TOWER"
*YOU CAN USE A POTION WHEN THE BATTLE IS OVER AND BEFORE YOU FIGHT THE NPC AGAIN*

**THE OPPONENT MONSTERS MOVE PATTERN WILL ALWAYS SAME. JUST REMEMBER THE SKILL PATTERN**

10 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. My party is Phoecinix lv.100, Lustard lv.100, Firelion lv.100, Pyrohound lv.92, aegisbull lv.50, Volcamitt lv.51

      Here are the order of my monster
      1st Lustard can kill 2-3 monster
      2nd Firelion
      3rd Pyrohound
      And I save the phoecinix for last battle, you only need to remember the opponents skills pattern. Example: Lustard pattern move will always be "Use Potion>Flame Shield>Flail>Slash"

      Delete
  2. Tell me, what do you get out of those eggs? I never got one, but still never explored it so deeply. I'm so curious to know about that. And what are the odds of getting an egg after all? Do I have to play it like 100 times just to see IF they'll give me an egg? - you know, Bulu Monster works cowardly for your chances of some things: like, you have an about 2% chance of getting a super rare monster in the lucky draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't get any egg from tower of apprentice. thats just my prediction about the NPC, and its missed.. :D
      I've listed all the reward which you can get by beating all the trainers on this season tower of apprentice. all of them just a pet snack and exp of course

      Delete
    2. But an NPC there says "If you have some eggs, I will hatch them for you" or something. So, how do you even get an egg?
      There are some monsters that I just don't know where they're from. Starfios and Glaciniba, for example. I've been always suspecting you will get an egg from beating the leader in the Tower, then have it hatched and then get some of these monsters, that are nowhere else to be captured, as far as I know.

      Delete
    3. Yes that what was I thought at the first time, But when I beat the leader the reward just ice cream and no egg. starfios is by Blue Vortex event. and for egg monsters there is an event long time ago that rewarding you a monsters egg
      Some monsters which you can't get normally in the game or by legend, it means the only way you can get them is by event. Like pyrohound, volcamitt, starfios, etc.

      Delete
    4. Alright, thank you. That was some clarifying. I never managed to get into the Vortex Blue because it wouldn't ever enter into there; this was the time I painfully had to restart all of my account because my tablet had to be formated.
      Still, it remains the query: what the heck of an egg is that NPC talking about?

      Delete
  3. How do you get a ticket for this Tower anyway?
    I know you can buy it with Bulu Points, but is there another way to get them?
    Couldn't find any information about that.
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. how to get pass tower 2nd floor?

    ReplyDelete